Includes information on technology, guidelines, support and upcoming webinar
In addition to sharing your concerns about family and staff, we are mindful of the stressful challenges our clients are facing, and offer the following for your consideration:
- Technology is our business, and we have always operated as a virtual organization. Therefore, we’re fortunate to continue supporting you, delivering services remotely via collaboration and conferencing tools.
- Our experienced staff is available to answer your questions and provide support and services that optimize your Deltek investment.
- Aside from delaying in-person meetings to comply with the CDC’s COVID-19 guidelines, our team is fully prepared to continue providing all consulting services, training, implementations, IT support, etc. remotely. We will advise you of updates we receive from Deltek.
- Your staff may be juggling new personal responsibilities (child care, sick family, etc.) while working at home. In order to help you and them with productivity, we have conducted a webinar which offered ideas for use during this disruptive period and beyond. To view the webinar, click HERE.
- Please send requests for assistance and your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We deeply appreciate your confidence in us and wish you, your business, and family good health and safety.