Deltek Vision users:If your business development efforts aren’t winning you business, then consider a Deltek Vision CRM Optimization Workshop.
While a recent AEC business development study found that many architecture and engineering firms have been hiring more business developers and seller-doers the past 10 years, that doesn’t mean
their business development efforts have been fruitful. Less than one-fourth of firms in the survey rated their business development as extremely successful.
Maybe that’s because their Deltek Vision CRM module isn’t providing a complete picture; it needs a tune-up.
Over time — with staff changes, new strategies and/or updated processes — CRM solutions can become out of sync with the organization. That’s
why we offer the Vision CRM Optimization Workshop.
The workshop is especially helpful if you’re using Deltek First Vision Essentials and now moving your CRM to the Cloud, or if you’re currently maintaining
data manually outside Vision and now want to consolidate multiple CRM sources.
How it works
Over two days, either remotely or on-site, we:
- Analyze your current CRM data structure to identify duplicate, redundant and/or incomplete data, and recommend opportunities to automate workflows
for enhanced productivity.
- Evaluate your management objectives and current business pain points, and align them with key success factors.
- Review your Vision CRM processes through project initiation, including contact management, marketing practices, Lead / Opportunity management, Proposal
creation, Forecasting / Pipeline reporting and current tools like iAccess.
- Assess staff roles and responsibilities to align with your Vision CRM configuration and results.
- Assess the CRM integration between front and back office staff.
- Evaluate your current CRM reporting metrics against management objectives and industry best practices.
- Provide prioritized business process improvement and configuration recommendations, based on business impact and ease of implementation.
The Vision CRM Optimization Workshop is similar to our overall Vision Optimization Workshop, but focuses exclusively on improving your business development
performance so you can win more business.
To learn more or schedule a Vision CRM Optimization Workshop, contact me at Jonathan.Monroe@centralconsultinggroup.com or 952-461-7400.
About the Author: Jonathan Monroe
Jonathan is CCG’s Vice President of Client Services. He combines deep expertise in electronics and information systems with business acumen to guide our
team of consultants, who help CCG clients match their software to their business processes. Over the past 15 years, Jonathan has seen both the pitfalls
and best practices of implementing technology, and shares those insights to help you get more out of your software.